This November, join the Boston chapter in a new event around the many options available for professionals with higher degrees within the US Immigration system. In this event, we will discuss topics around properly obtaining a visa, how to effectively keep it, and the relevance of grace Periods or post-graduation optics.
All of these, and more, with the professional help and view of John Khosravi, the Managing Attorney of the JQK Immigration Law Firm, Publisher of the Immigration Lawyers Toolbox® Magazine and the host of the Immigration Lawyers Podcast.
Join us on November 16, at 6 PM, for this online free event.
Registration is required in the following link
Some of the topics that will be discussed in the event are:
- Going Back: Did you properly obtain your visa?
- Now: Have you maintained your Visa?
- Additional Info: Grace Periods/Marijuana Laws/Unauthorized Employment
- Are you subject to the J-1 2-year Home Residency Requirement? If so, are waivers possible?
- Future/Post Graduation options
- Extending Status
- Changing Status (B, E, F, H, L, O & P, TN)
- Adjusting Status (Family or Employment-Based (EB-1 through 5) and Diversity Visas)
- Humanitarian cases (Asylum, TPS, U/T Visa)
About our speaker:
John Khosravi is the Managing Attorney of the JQK Immigration Law Firm, Publisher of the Immigration Lawyers Toolbox® Magazine, host of the Immigration Lawyers Podcast. John is the Former Adjunct Professor of Immigration Law at Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, and Pepperdine Law School. He has also been rated by Thompson Reuters Super Lawyers and recognized by US News’ Best Lawyers. In his free time, Mr. Khosravi enjoys playing the guitar and spending time with his wife and 2 small boys.
Info@JQKLaw.com / JQKLaw.com