Institution: CiQUS – Center for Research in Biological Chemistry and Molecular Materials
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to offer
The ElectroMolMat Group (https://www.usc.es/ciqus/en/groups/souto) at CiQUS (USC) will open soon 1 Postdoctoral Researcher positions for material scientists/chemists:
The postdoctoral researcher will be involved in the research activities of the ERC Starting Grant ELECTROCOFS project (https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/101039748).
Description: Manufacture and testing of organic COF-based batteries.
– PhD degree in Chemistry/ Materials Science or related area. Expertise in the manufacture and characterization of metal-ion batteries. – Excellent academic and scientific record.
– Previous experience in electrochemistry/batteries (Li-ion, Na-ion, etc.). CV, EIS, charge/discharge cycles, etc.
– Background in materials science will be valued. International postdoctoral experience will be highly considered.
– Ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment is a must. Passion, initiative and team‐working ability.
– Strong commitment for scientific excellence in a highly competitive environment is required.
Starting Date and term: January 2024 (2+1 years)
Applications should be sent directly to Dr. Manuel Souto, email@example.com, as soon as possible and including a CV and motivation letter, indicating in the subject “Organic Batteries”.