Institution: Instituto de Investigación contra la Leucemia Josep Carreras (IJC)
Contact e-mail: Verónica Rodilla (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mariona Graupera (email@example.com)
Offer in PDF
We have a new call for postdocs «CarrerasLeaders postdoctoral programme» co-funded by the Marie Skłodowska-Curie (MSCA) Actions of the European Commission at our institute. The call deadline is May 7. CarrerasLeaders will fund 16 Postdoc positions for three years!!!
The idea is encouraging candidates to present themselves with the group leaders Verónica Rodilla and Mariona Graupera, in a collaborative project between both labs.
Please, find the information in the enclosed flyer and the website www.carrerasleaders.eu.
Briefly, eligibility criteria:
- – Competitive CV with at least one peer-reviewed publication as first author in a journal (published or in press).
- – Ph.D. degree or successfully defended thesis. – Up to 7 years of postdoctoral experience*.
- – Meet the MSCA mobility criteria of not having resided or carried out their main activity in Spain for more than 12 months during the 3 years immediately before the call deadline.
- – Proficient in English speaking and writing.
* Exceptions to the 7-year eligibility rule will be made for documented periods of career breaks. All details can be found in the Guide for Applicants.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com