Institution: CiQUS, University of Santiago de Compostela
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Link to Offer
Offer in PDF
Looking for new challenges in research at the interface of biology, chemistry, and biomedicine? Don’t’ miss this opportunity to learn and work in a highly prestigious multidisciplinary team, in the cutting‐edge environment of CiQUS.
- Topic: “Metal-mediated catalysis in biological settings” (Prof. José Luis Mascareñas).
- Research Center: CiQUS, University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain).
- Group: Metbiocat.
- Starting Date: March/April 2023.
- Terms and conditions: Full-time, up to three years contract.
Research work: Interdisciplinary project in collaboration with synthetic chemists and chemical biologists to develop metallocatalysts for biological purposes, funded by the ISCIII and the AEI.
- PhD in Biology, Biomedicine, Biotechnology or related.
- Expertise in Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Proven experience in microscopy.
- International postdoctoral experience.
- Excellent academic and scientific record, with publications in top journals as main author. Other Requirements
- Passion, initiative, and team‐working ability.
- Some background in chemistry and chemical biology.
- Strong commitment for scientific excellence in a highly competitive environment is a must.