Institution: Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICN2)
Contact e-mail: Katherine Ana Palomino Carrillo (email@example.com)
Link to offer
Offer in PDF
We are looking for a Project manager to coordinate the Severo Ocho Programme 2023-26 at ICN2. The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Give administrative support to the Group Leaders responsible of internal calls within SO program.
- Follow up of the project including fellowships calls published at official webpages: proposal guidance, acceptance procedures and financial reporting.
- Financial control (eligibility and availability) of expenses (personnel, consumables, equipment and other direct costs) charge to the SO and all the administrative follow-up of the project (control of changes, communication with administration bodies, etc).
- Control and elaboration of SO financial reports.
- Meet the requirements of internal and external audits.
- Interface with other departments (Strategy, Business and Innovation), researchers and external parties when required.
- Participate in Severo Ochoa meetings and initiatives.
- Keep track and archive all supporting documents related to the Severo Ochoa program.