Institution: Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICN2)
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Published: January 5th, 2023.
Deadline: January 15th, 2023.
Link to offer
Offer in PDF
The mission of the Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICN2) is to achieve the highest level of scientific and technological excellence in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Its research lines focus on the newly-discovered physical and chemical properties that arise from the behavior of matter at the nanoscale. ICN2 has been awarded with the Severo Ochoa Center of Excellence distinction for tree consecutive periods (2014-2018, 2018-2022 and 2023-2026). ICN2 comprises 20 Research Groups, 7 Technical Development and Support Units and Facilities, and 2 Research Platforms, covering different areas of nanoscience and nanotechnology.
10 Calls are currently open for PhD-positions
- Doctoral Student in Advanced materials for quantum technologies (Ref.PhD1)
- Doctoral Student in Translating nanotechnologies in Medicine (Ref.PhD2)
- Doctoral Student in Nanosolutions for energy efficient information processing and communication (Ref.PhD3)
- Doctoral Student in Advanced technologies for energy harvesting, conversion, storage and thermal management (Ref.PhD4)
- Doctoral Student in Nanocharacterization of materials through advanced in-situ/operando techniques (Ref.PhD5)
- Doctoral Student in Modelling and Simulation of nanomaterials harnessing AI and ML methods (Ref.PhD6)
- Doctoral Student in Nanomaterials design, engineering and discovery supported by AI (Ref.PhD7)
- Doctoral Student in Developing innovative methods for nanofabrication of advanced nanomaterials (Ref.PhD8)
- Doctoral Student in Nanosolutions in Oncology (Ref.PhD9)
- Doctoral Student in Nanoelectrocatalysis and sustainable chemistry (Ref.PhD10)